Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hahamogna Watershed Park & Devil's Gate Dam


Pictures taken Saturday, March 15, 2008.


As of March 15, 2008 Sarah is 120 days old.

Note: March 11, 2008 around 3 p.m. We were told that Sarah will need heart surgery this summer 2008.


Yikes! Once again proof, that I really have to get my butt in gear to get back into shape.
Note: No more excuses, I will loose 33.5 pounds mid summer 2008! I took all my body measurements on 3-11-08 in the morning. (I haven't taken my body measurements in years).

Honey/Steve, Thank you for taking my picture. It gave me the wake up call, the kick in the butt that I really needed. I love you... You just keep taking my picture even if you hear me whine. It helps me to stay on track.


Interesting table and chairs. I wonder how long they've been here.
John checking out the view around him.





Front side of the Devil's Gate Dam looking down.


Closer view...

Then the rain & hail came.


We ran for cover and waited for the worst to pass.
And it did...


What was left of the hail that got on John & Mojo the Monkey.


John & Monkey seeing if it's really safe to go back out.


After all the rain & hail, we saw this beautiful double rainbow. We are on top of the Devil's Gate Dam.


Sarah is still all warm and cozy.


Steve/Daddy with Sarah in the stroller and John walking by his side. And Monkey is still on John's back.

Well, it's time to go. Solong
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love this photo!! Auntie Pam