Saturday, April 05, 2008

Descanso Gardens and music


"Queen of the night" tulips. A velvety, deep black-maroon in color.
Taken 4-5-08 at Descanso Gardens.


Tulips are one of my favorite flowers.


While admiring these lovely tulips, I couldn't help, but think about my heritage that I am a part of.


We will be returning to Descanso Gardens tomorrow with our camera for another stroll in the gardens.


Robert Earl Longley a.k.a Robby Longley picture taken 4-05-2008 at Descanso Garden.

For more upcoming shows & listen to some of Robert Earl Longley music on myspace.

Not once we regretted purchasing any of Robby CDs. That's just how good his music is!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love tulips too! Those are great photographs. I can't wait for my own tulips bud and bloom soon. Spring is slow to come here!