Sunday, April 27, 2008

I got tagged by Liz

The Game Meme Rules:

The rules of The Game get posted on the beginning. Each player answers the rules about himself/herself.At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his/her blog.

What was I doing ten years ago?

I was married to Shutter Eye/Ian, living in Woodland hills, California. And I was heavily into martial arts 5 times a week, playing softball at least 3 times a week, breeding some exotic birds, etc.

Snacks I enjoy:

1. Fruits that are in season.
2. Veggies (especially baby carrots, bell peppers, celery, cucumbers & tomatoes)
3. Gourmet Cheese (portion control or not =P)
4. Home made cupcakes, muffins & scones (portion control or not =P)
5. Home made cookies (portion control or not =P)
6. Nabisco variety snack, 100 calorie packs


Things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Make sure my parents were debt free and well taken care for the rest of their lives.
2. Trust fund for our children.
3. Like Karen & Liz, I would fund our children education as well as our grand children's.
4. Trust fund for our children. Every year fund our favorite charity.
5. Buy some land, design and build our dream home.
6. Travel around the world with family & friends.
7. Every year fund our favorite charity.


Three of my bad habits

1. I still have a tendency be pack rat of books & clothes.
2. I have a tendency of over pack for trips.
3. Not allowing myself enough me time. (Work in progress to fix that).


Five things on my To-Do list today

1. Reorganize our clothes to either keep or to donate to charity.
2. Labeling circuit breakers
3. Plant our 2 new roses in the backyard.
4. Me time (reading)
5. Find one new recipe for Bake goods and one new recipe for dinner to make for this week.


Five places I’ve lived

1. Hawaii
2. Novato, Marin County, California
3. Virginia
4. Woodland Hills, California & Pasadena, California
5. Puerto Rico


Five books I’ve recently read or I'm reading

1. Water for elephants by Sara Gruennormal
2. Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenids
3. Losing it: And gaining my life back one pound at a time by Valerie Bertinelli
4. Forks, Knives and Spoons by Peri Wolfman & Charles Gold (History)
5. The everything toddler book by Linda Sonna, Ph.D (Currently reading)


Five people or communities I’m going to tag:

Donna
Roberta
Wendryn
Dee dee

And to anyone wants to, feel free to e-mail me.

Karen & Liz - Thank you

2 comments:

wendryn said...

If I were still blogging, I'd definitely respond... :)

I may start again sometime. If I do, I'll do the meme.

*hugs*

Jodie said...

Aloha Wendryn - *hugs*