Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good times - Get-together.

The 300 Bowling alley in Pasadena, California.


Rose - 133 final bowling score. 1st Place.
All picture were taken Sunday, August 23, 2009 with my Blackberry phone/camera.

Jodie - 107 final bowling score. 2nd Place.
Sorry, no picture available of muah.


Jean - 104 final bowling score. 3rd Place.


Janet - 98 final bowling score. 4th Place.

STEVE - 93 final bowling score. 5th Place.
Sorry, No pictures available of my Hunny.


Amanda - 82 final bowling score. 6th Place.

Steve & I found our new sport. We can hardly wait to go bowling again.
Who knows, if we get good enough "maybe" we will join a bowling team or NOT.
Only time will tell.

Thank you all for such a wonderful time. We look forward to our next get-together.

Coming soon.
Our next get-together. I'll e-mail the dates or post them on my Facebook.

No comments: