Sunday, June 08, 2008

John's first visit


At Leo Carrillo State Park.
Steve/Daddy holding John's hand.


Pictures taken June 8, 2008.


Gust of gravity!


John & Daddy/Steve.


John first time seeing surfers in person.


A beach comber, just like his mama/Jodie.


That's our boy!





I have so many fond memories as a child going to the beach with my family, now its our turn to do the same for our children.
To my parents and family - Thank you so much for all the precious memories.


At high tide.
Next time we will get here during low tide.


Ahh, the ocean breeze.


Anyone for a game of pick up sticks?
Actually this was someone idea of work of art. Interesting...


We love this beach!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Leo Carrillo Beach! I miss that one too. I miss my drives along PCH Hwy 1 and all the amazing views along the way. We don't have beaches in Ohio. I love your photos and it made me a little homesick!