Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 New Year's Resolutions

To make 2008 just as productive and exciting or better as 2007 was.

Lose 25 to 30 pounds. Improve my overall health and well being. Return to my Weight watchers life time member status by summer 2008.

Be more physically active (walks, hike, biking, martial arts and sports).

Broaden my culinary horizons either by taking classes, self learning or with family and friends.

Capturing some of our favorite moments on video more often.

Continue to improve my photography skills.

Set aside some time for myself every day.

Continue to improve my mind, body and soul.

Travel and spend more quality time with family and friends.

Create a better bird & butterfly sanctuary in our backyard.

Grow a wider variety of herbs.

Plant a small vegetable garden in the backyard that will be easy to maintain.

Plant some citrus trees in our backyard.

New plants and flowers for our front patio.

Live, Laugh & Love

No comments: