Monday, May 21, 2007

10 more things you might not know about me.

1. One of my vices is baked goods (especially cookies & muffins).

2. At night I love to gaze up and marvel at the rising moon and the stars. While gazing up above, I think of life, loved ones and precious memories. I'm very grateful for my life and loved ones.

3. My favorite suspension bridge is the Golden Gate Bridge. I love S.F. Aw, the memories.

4. Using a new camera makes me a little nervous at first.

5. I love the smell of freshly mowed lawn.

6. I started collecting Disney pins about a year before getting married to my loving husband Steve.

7. Wind chimes are one of my favorite yard accessories.

8. Every summer I look forward to hear the crickets chirping throughout the evening.

9. I love cheese.

10. My least favorite time to go to California wine country is summer. It’s just too crowded and hot.

No comments: