Wednesday, November 22, 2006

10 things you might not know about me.

1. My first name was originally spelled Jody. I had it legally changed to Jodie. (A few of my friends and family still spells it Jody. I don't mind at all.)
2. I can sew.
3. I love to cook and enjoy trying new recipes.
4. I have a tendency to over pack for trips, vacation.
5. I tried smoking when I was a teenager and it made me gag. Definitely smoking is not for me.
6. Traveling by plane I always prefer the aisle seat.
7. During my childhood I use to have a phobia of clowns.
8. I prefer drinking tea than coffee.
9. My favorite childhood pet cat while growing up in Hawaii was Mokihana. R.I.P
10. I enjoy watching the sun rise and the sunset. It still amazes me.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sewing is one skill I'd love to learn! I'm already thinking about how much money I can save making Eva's future Halloween costumes myself...wish you were here to teach me!